The Wood Sims Law Firm can represent you for all Misdemeanor...
WHAT IS A DUI IN WASHINGTON?
DUIs are serious offenses and carry harsh consequences, including fines, driver’s license suspensions, and possible jail time. The severity of your punishment may vary depending on your BAC when arrested. BAC levels above .15 and alleged refusals carry greater consequences than BAC levels under .15. Consequences can be significantly greater if a person has prior convictions for or reductions from DUI.
WHEN BEING INVESTIGATED FOR A DUI
- Request an attorney right away
- Do not submit to the Field Sobriety Tests (FST’s)
- Do not submit to the voluntary portable breath test (PBT).
- Request an attorney before answering questions or providing a breath sample at the station.
WHEN TO HIRE A DUI LAWYER?
- You have been arrested for a DUI.
- This is not your first DUI arrest.
- Someone is injured or killed as a result of your DUI.
- You believe that you’re not guilty.
- You think you can reduce your charges.
- You’re a commercial driver (e.g. truck driver, delivery person, etc.).
WHAT WOOD SIMS DUI LAWYERS CAN DO FOR YOU?
- Get a “not guilty” verdict at trial
- Get a dismissal prior to trial
- Prevent license suspension
- Restore driving privileges
- Prevent jail time
- Reduce or eliminate fines
- Prevent public work service
- Reduce or eliminate charges